No architect/ builder designs a building, home, and office
to have water in the basement or leakage from the roof. However, over the years, the foundation can shift,
the purging and membrane can crack or separate, water can seep into the landfill around your home/
office, or the window wells can develop leaks. It can happen in any home, office, and small-medium-big project.
These are some of the general problems that are faced by many.
- Water seepage through water tanks, basins and swimming pools.
- Water leakage through roof terrace and external walls during rain.
- Dampening of interior/exterior walls.
- Leakages of roofs, terraces and parapet walls.
- Water leakages in tunnels, basements & ducts.
- Waterproofing of Asbestos Sheet Roofing.
- Waterproofing problems in Toilet Sunken Portions.
- Old Bituminous coatings.
- Masonry waterproofing problems positive water pressure Negative water Pressure.
- Cracks on roof slabs and other areas.
Trehun Associates (P) Ltd. (TAPL), one of the foremost traders, distributors and applicators of specialized
construction chemicals and pest control systems in India.
Your partner in Quality Construction.